Saturday, August 22, 2009

About Me

Even though I have posted on Blackboard some information about myself, I figured I should do the same on here. I'm originally from Kentucky, but lived at Fort Stewart in Georgia for a few months while my husband was in the Army. Then we moved to Arizona and stayed there for 4 years. While living out there I received my degree from Arizona State University and became the proud owner of a Jack Russell Terrier, Reese. I taught one year in Arizona, and it was incredible at the amount of technology they gave us. Every teacher had a laptop, Smart Airliner, projector, and document camera. At my school, there were even class sets of laptops to check out!!

I could only handle being away from home for so long, therefore, we decided to move back to Kentucky. I currently teach 4th in the Montgomery Co. school district (Mt. Sterling). I really love it because I taught 3rd last year and ended up with the majority of my students this year. In addition, I coached academic team last year AND completed my KTIP. Talk about a busy year! This year I am fortunate enough to be the STLP coordinator for my school. I'm also in the process of being a go-to person for Infinite Campus. I really enjoy that my administration and fellow teachers feel that when it comes to technology, I know a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment