Thursday, August 27, 2009

So Many Games..So Little Time

So, I was browsing through my Game Informer magazines and found that there are 3 games coming out soon that I want. Looking through that magazine is literally like a child looking through the JcPenney Toy Catalog at Christmas. I read reviews of the games, look for my favorite characters, and then mark it with a star! The three games I'm looking forward to are:

1. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for Nintendo DS: I loved Phantom Hourglass among all the other Zelda games..even the first one.

2. Mario and Luigi: Bower's Inside Story: This is the follow up to the other two RPG Mario and Luigi games I've played. They are so much fun!

3. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 fo DS: I thoroughly enjoyed playing KH: Chain of Memories on Game boy. I loved seeing Disney characters!

If I had more free time, then I would consider signing back to play Warcraft. They are launching a new expansion called Cataclysm. I have looked at the website many times and each time it makes me want to activate my account again. However, given my busy schedule right now it just isn't going to work. For now though I can play Peggle World of Warcraft addition..for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment